The building of the beginning of 1900 and in bad conditions, require substantial structural reinforcement for a new use as living space, secretarial and social activities.
The project was implemented by replacing all existing floors with new floors in brick-concrete or wood-cement. The masonry has been rehabilitated also extending the foundations. The removal of the old covering was followed by the installation of new wooden beams with overlying layers of insulation and water tightness.
The overall project took place following the original architectural setting of the farmhouse.